Terms & Conditions
Each submission to the Project must not contain artwork that, in the sole and absolute discretion of the MFA:
- Is inappropriate, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable
- Promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Violates or infringes a third party's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights
- Is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to applicable laws or regulations
- The MFA does not wish to associate themselves with, in their sole discretion
Participation in the Project constitutes each participant’s consent for the MFA or their agents to use the artwork for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes in any media (now or hereafter known), worldwide, and in perpetuity, without payment or consideration.
MFA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Project, or any part of it, at any time, at its sole discretion.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions